3 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
One of the reasons why this is one of my favorite dessert recipes, is because it’s so easy to make and not full of a bunch of ingredients I have to run to the store for. These 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies are so quick to whip up, I have to try hard not having them around the house all the time! They’re ready to eat in just under 10 minutes, but if you’re impatient like me, eating the raw dough isn’t half bad either!
- 3/4 C creamy peanut butter
- 1-2 scoops whey protein powder (no flavor/plain or vanilla whey would work best)
- 2 TBSP. almond milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Form 1-inch dough balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 5-6 minutes
Servings: ~12-15 cookies
Macros per serving (1 cookie): 86 calories | 6g fat | 3g carbs | 5g protein
*NOTE:* The dough will feel pretty sticky after adding the almond milk, but don’t add extra – it’s meant to be a sticky dough.