3 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3/4 C fresh ground peanut butter
- 1-2 scoops protein powder
- 2 TBSP almond milk (it will be sticky but trust me, you really do only need 2 🙂
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Form 1-inch doubles and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Servings: ~12-15 cookies
Macros per serving (1 cookie): 86 calories | 6g fat | 3g carbs | 5g protein