Baked Zucchini Fries
Baked zucchini fries are a HIT around our house! I have the perfect recipe that won’t leave your “fries” all mushy and soft. For this recipe, we baked them in the oven. However, I’ve also made these in our air frier and they not only take less time, but they produce more of a crispier, crunchier texture. Either way, these baked zucchini fries are a family-friendly, guiltless snack!
- 2-3 medium-sized zucchinis
- 1 egg
- 1/4 C egg whites
- 1/2 C panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Optional sauces: Bolthouse Farms Ranch dressing
- Slice your zucchini into “fries”, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Whisk your egg and egg whites together in a bowl or tupperware. Stir the seasonings into panko crumbs in a separate bowl or Tupperware.
- Dip your zucchini fries into the egg/egg white mixture and then directly dip into the panic crumb mixture.
- Line zucchini fries on a nonstick baking sheet and cook at 425 for 20-25 minutes or until crispy.
Macros per serving (sauces not included): 168 cals | 3.5g fat | 22g carbs | 12g protein