Baked Zucchini Fries
Baked zucchini fries are a HIT around our house! I have the perfect recipe that won’t leave your “fries” all mushy and soft. For this recipe, I baked our fries – but I’m so excited to see how these do in our air fryer – which by the way – YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE!!! This healthy snack is crunchy, flavorful and guiltless 😉
- 2-3 medium-sized zucchinis
- 1 egg
- 1/4 C egg whites
- 1/2 C panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Optional sauces: Bolthouse Farms Ranch dressing
1. Slice your zucchini into “fries”, about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Whisk your egg and egg whites together in a bowl or tupperware. Stir the seasonings into panko crumbs in a separate bowl or tupperware.
3. Dip your zucchini fries into the egg/egg white mixture and then directly dip into the panic crumb mixture.
4. Line zucchini fries on a nonstick baking sheet and cook at 425 for 20-25 minutes or until crispy.
Macros per serving (sauces not included): 168 cals | 3.5g fat | 22g carbs | 12g protein