Blackberry Overnight Oats
Overnight oats were a big thing a few years ago but they’re still a go-to in my book! Especially these Blackberry Overnight Oats I love how easy they are…and y’all know I’m all about easy, but tasty meals! They’re packed with 30 grams of protein, this will help reduce your hunger throughout the day & keep you fuller, longer. I love experimenting with different protein powder flavors as well – Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Snickerdoodle – you name it, Amazon probably has it! This is an awesome on-the-go breakfast and saves well for a couple days so make a few ahead of time for an easy breakfast!
- 1 C rolled oats
- 3/4 C almond milk
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 C blackberries
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: sliced almonds, extra honey drizzle
- Mix together the oats and almond milk in a mason jar.
- Stir in the protein powder, honey, vanilla extract and lemon zest.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Add fresh blueberries and sliced almonds on top.
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 2 hours (minimum)
Macros per serving (does not include toppings): 278 calories | 6g fat | 36g carbs | 20g protein