Blueberry Acai Bowl
Yes – it’s a smoothie in a bowl! But it tastes so much better! Hehe
- 6 oz. plain, NF greek yogurt
- 1 C unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 C frozen blueberries
- Optional: stevia to sweeten
- Optional garnishes: berries, granola, chia seeds
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on high for 30-60 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour into bowl and top with fresh raspberries, bananas or granola! I used bananas, raspberries, granola and a sprinkle of chia seeds for my healthy fats and [more] fiber!