Blueberry Acai Bowl
Ready in just a few minutes, this Blueberry Acai Bowl is filled with high protein greek yogurt, frozen fruit, and all your favorite toppings. Learn how easy it is to make your very own Acai Bowl right from home and enjoy this powerhouse of fiber, antioxidants, and healthy fats anytime you want for a fraction of the cost! Yes – it’s basically a smoothie in a bowl, but it tastes so much better! 😉
- 6 oz. plain, NF greek yogurt (my favorite is Chobani)
- 1 C unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 C frozen blueberries
- Stevia, to taste
- Optional toppings: berries, granola, chia seeds
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on high for 30-60 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour into bowl and top with fresh raspberries, bananas or granola! I used bananas, raspberries, granola and a sprinkle of chia seeds for my healthy fats and more fiber.
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 5 minutes
Macros per serving (does not include toppings): calories | 3g fat | 27g carbs | 20g protein