Blueberry-Coconut Protein Pancakes
Pancakes are one of my favorite breakfast foods to make on the weekends. Not to mention the possibility for delicious toppings and flavors are endless. These blueberry-coconut protein pancakes are one of my go-to recipes. They’re high in protein so you’ll stay fuller longer; and I don’t know about you, but the less hungry I am, the better for everyone involved! The unsweetened coconut flakes and dark chocolate chips add the perfect sweetness to these drool worthy pancakes!
- 1 C Kodiak Cake pancake mix
- 1 scoop NLA for Her blueberry protein powder
- 1/4C light coconut milk
- Cooking spray
- Optional toppings: dark chocolate chips, unsweetened coconut flake, sugar free syrup
- In a medium size bowl, mix all ingredients together and add water until desired consistency
- Lightly spray a medium size skillet with cooking spray and heat for 2-3 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Pour 1/4 of the batter and flip after 3-4 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve & top with dark chocolate chips, unsweetened coconut flakes & sugar free syrup.
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
Macros per serving (does not include toppings): 265 cal | 5g fat | 34g carbs | 21g protein
*NOTE:* Pancakes save for 2-3 in the refrigerator, stored in an air-tight container. Great for meal prep!