Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato
OK – these buffalo chicken stuffed sweet potatoes – GAME CHANGER! Loaded baked potatoes are awesome but loaded sweet potatoes are on a whole ‘nother level, let me tell you. Best part is, you can add whatever you want, you really can’t go wrong. This buffalo chicken stuffed sweet potato was seriously SO good! For whatever reason, these flavors together just worked. My taste buds were very satisfied.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1/2 C black beans (reduced sodium), rinsed
- 1 chicken breast, chopped
- 1/4 C Franks hot sauce
- 1 TBSP. butter
- 1/2 C Mexican cheese, shredded
- Toppings: Bolthouse Farms Ranch dressing and green onions
- Microwave sweet potatoes on “potato” setting or until they are soft. (I suppose you can bake them, but I’m all about those shortcuts in the kitchen!)
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and stir in Franks hot sauce. Stir in chopped chicken.
- Slice sweet potato in half vertically, but not all the way through and push the two ends together to “open” the potato.
- Layer all toppings and stuff that potato! That’s literally it!
Prep time: | Cook time:
Macros per serving (1 large potato): 15g fat | 50g carbs (14g sugar, 10g fiber)| 26g protein | 397 mg sodium