Healthy Turkey Meatballs
One thing I love to prepare in bulk for meal prep are these healthy turkey meatballs. Believe it or not, there’s actually a lot of fun, yummy recipes you can make with meatballs. Here’s a traditional but macro-friendly recipe for turkey meatballs! For more macro friendly recipes, click here!
- 1 lb. 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C shredded Parmesan
- 1/4 C whole wheat Panko bread crumbs
- Seasonings: basil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper
- In a large bowl, mix the egg, shredded Parmesan, bread crumbs, seasonings and turkey until combined well.
- Form 2-inch balls with meatball mixture. Generously spray cooking oil on a large skillet and spread meatballs in skillet.
- Cover meatballs and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes. Flip meatballs and repeat.
- Serve with whole wheat pasta or zucchini noodles for a lower-carb option.
Servings: 4 meatballs (makes about 20 meatballs)
Macros per serving: 282 cal | 14g fat | 5g carbs | 34g protein