Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
This peanut butter fruit dip satisfies is guaranteed to satisfy that sweet tooth without all the empty calories. I love making this dip for friends and family because it’s so tasty – and nobody has any idea just how healthy it actually is! Plus, it gives you an extra boost of protein, so you don’t have to feel guilty even if you over indulge! It’s perfect for an easy, last minute dessert and pairs perfectly with sliced apples, strawberries or pretzels if you’re craving something sweet & salty.
- 1 C plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2-3 TBSP. sugar-free syrup
- 1 TBSP. peanut or almond butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Handful of dark chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl & garnish with dark chocolate chips.
- Enjoy dip with fresh fruit like apples, berries, melon, etc.
Macros for entire dip (fruit not included): 8g fat | 16g carbs (12g sugar) | 28g protein
*NOTE*: I used creamy peanut butter but this would be just as good (maybe better) using chunky peanut butter for extra texture and flavor!