Protein-Packed Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Mmmmm this is an oldie but goodie!! This protein-packed peanut butter fruit dip satisfies that sweet tooth and gives you an extra boost of protein from the Greek yogurt so you don’t have to feel guilty if you over indulge! It makes for a tasty & filling dessert, or it can be enjoyed as a side-dish at your next family get-together!
- 1 C plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2-3 TBSP. sugar-free syrup
- 1 TBSP. peanut or almond butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Dark chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl & garnish with dark chocolate chips.
- Enjoy dip with fresh fruit like apples, berries, melon, etc.
Macros for entire dip (fruit not included): 8g fat | 16g carbs (12g sugar) | 28g protein