Skinny Mint Mojito
We all know alcohol doesn’t come calorie or carb free, despite those falsely advertised zero-carb spritzers. Mixed cocktails are typically the most flavorful and enjoyable, but they don’t come without a hefty price – a high sugar and high calorie price at that. I personally never used to like mint mojitos because they were just too sweet for my liking. Vodka + soda water is typically my go-to, but honestly this is slowly becoming a close second ever since I first made this version with a couple easy, healthier ingredient swaps! This Skinny Mint Mojito is a healthy twist on your traditional mojito, easily saving you over 100 calories, without sacrificing the flavor.
If you’re currently tracking your calories and/or macros, click here to make sure you accurately track your alcohol!
- 1.5 oz white rum
- 1 C club soda/soda water
- 2-4 mint leaves (you may want extra for a garnish)
- 1-2 stevia packets *you can use stevia drops as well*
- Splash of fresh lime
- Using a muddler, lightly mash 2-3 fresh mint leaves. Set aside
- In a shaker, combine the remaining ingredients, including a couple pinches of the crushed mint leaves.
- Serve over ice and garnish with a fresh mint leaf.