Southwestern Grilled Chicken Salad
Sometimes a good ol’ salad just hits the spot! The great thing about creating a nice, hearty salad at home is that you can change it up, spice it up & make new creations every time! I prefer to use spinach instead of romaine or iceberg lettuce in my salads because spinach is full of vitamins and minerals, like iron, calcium and Vitamin A and Vitamin C. I love being able to throw in a bunch of fresh veggies for different textures, flavors & combinations! Give this Southwestern Grilled Chicken Salad a try!
If you’re not a grilled chicken fan, this salad would be great with grilled or sautéed shrimp or BBQ’ed sirloin! YUM!
- 2 cups spinach
- 3 oz. grilled chicken breast, chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced
- 70g corn, rinsed and drained (I used canned corn, no salt added – but BBQ’ed corn would be delicious!)
- 50g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 70g black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 TBSP. Bolthouse Farms Cilantro Avocado dressing (my fave!)
Macros: 360 cal | 13g fat | 25g carbs | 35g protein