Spicy Garlic Roasted Chickpeas
Roasted chickpeas have become my most recent go-to snack. They kind of remind me of corn nuts…I ate corn nuts like they were going out of style when I was younger! Anyway, these spicy garlic roasted chickpeas are the PERFECT quick & healthy snack! Simple, tasty and full of CRUNCH! You can try different herbs and spices to fit your taste! Try it out & let me know what fun and creative spices you used 🙂
- 1-15 oz. can of garbanzo beans/chickpeas
- 1-2 TBSP olive oil
- Garlic powder (to taste)
- Chili powder (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Rinse/drain the chickpeas in a colander to remove the skin (yes, this is a HUGE pain in the butt – but it’s worth it. Don’t skip this step!)
3. Lay chickpeas on a paper towel and pat dry.
4. Drizzle olive oil over chickpeas on a medium sized baking sheet. Sprinkle your seasonings over the top and flip to coat the entire batch.
5. Bake for 45 minutes or until they are crunchy.
Macros per serving: 197 calories | 9g fat | 22g carbs | 7g protein