Sweet & Savory Brussels Sprouts
Before you skip over this recipe, I’m going to ask you do to one thing. Trust me – hah! Trust me that this sweet & savory Brussels sprouts recipe is in fact so GOOD! Don’t let the ingredients of this mouth-watering side dish steer you in the wrong direction. If you love Brussels sprouts like I do, I personally guarantee you will love this recipe too!
- 1-12 oz. package Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 C low sodium chicken broth
- 1 TBSP. mustard
- 1 small sprinkle of stevia (or other 0-calorie sweetener)
- Salt & pepper
1. Cut the ends off the Brussels sprouts and slice in half, removing any excess leaves.
2. In a medium skillet, spray generously with cooking spray on medium-low heat.
3. Add sliced Brussels sprouts and season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Add the chicken broth and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring throughout.
4. Add in the stevia and mustard. Stir and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Macros per serving: 75 calories | 0.5g fat | 8g carbs | 1.5g protein