The Best & Easiest SUMMER SALAD
This is the best & easiest summer salad to make during these hot, dry California summer days! It’s a super light & refreshing side dish that would pair perfectly with grilled chicken kabobs or juicy burgers on the grill. Freshly chopped tomatoes, diced cucumber, fresh parsley, thinly sliced onion & a little S & P – that’s literally it! Feel free to sprinkle this with goat cheese for a little extra kick & flavor!
- 1 C cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 C cucumber, diced
- 1/4 C yellow onion, thinly sliced (get your hands on a mandolin slicer to make for easy slicing and chopping!)
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Parsley, to garnish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
*NOTE:* This is best served if you let everything marinate together in the refrigerator for one hour prior to serving.
*NOTE:* Store in an air tight container or Tupperware for no longer than 2-3 days.