Zesty Buffalo Cauliflower
This zesty buffalo cauliflower dish is the perfect healthy, macro-friendly appetizer. Don’t get me wrong, they’re no buffalo wings – hah! But they’re still super fun and tasty to munch on at your next get-together! I’ve prepared a a couple different ways. One way is to munch on these raw (with just the sauce) and another way is to roast them in the oven. You can’t go wrong with either – both ways are delicious! Give it a try!
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/3 C hot sauce (I love Franks!)
- 2 TBSP light butter
Dipping sauce: Bolthouse Farms Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and hot sauce until the butter is completely melted. *If you’re sensitive to hot foods like I am, add a TBSP or two of either flavor dressing to the sauce.* This gives it some extra flavor too 🙂
- Every coat the pieces of cauliflower with sauce and spread evenly over a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately with Bolthouse Farms dressings.
Macros per serving (about 1 C): 3g fat | 11g carbs (5g sugar) | 1g protein